[SciPy-Dev] Proposed SciPy 1.4.0 Release Schedule

Tyler Reddy tyler.je.reddy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:59:28 EST 2019

I believe the temporary reversion to the last blocker (dtype=object array
creation deprecation matter) was merged into NumPy master today, so the
nightly NumPy wheels that are "blocking" the release should be fixed up by
sometime on the weekend (I hope). I'll try to proceed with rc2 as soon as
possible.