[SciPy-Dev] Sprints at EuroSciPy

Ilhan Polat ilhanpolat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:35:33 EDT 2019

I was planning to attend for the maintainers summit but didn't hear back
from them on Twitter and I couldn't get into contact with the organizers
which is probably an error on my side. Then I was thinking about presenting
something but then I decided not to, since like last year, this is kind of
a PyData-variant rather than Scipy, or a "Euroscipy.stats" if you will.
Just glancing through, I think I've spotted only 3-4 out of "a lot > 30"
that are not necessarily data/ML related.

Having said all that, we need all the love there is out there :) Especially
about adding examples to documentation. Since you mention scipy.signal have
a look at https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/7168