[SciPy-Dev] Proposed SciPy 1.3.0 Release Schedule

Matt Haberland haberland at ucla.edu
Sun Apr 14 20:40:46 EDT 2019

I'd like to get #10026 in there, too. SuiteSparse seems to routinely speed
up `linprog` by a factor of 2-4 (when available).

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 7:40 AM Mark Alexander Mikofski <
mikofski at berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Hi Tyler,
>
> Thanks for managing the release again! This is a very important service
> for the SciPy community, and I'm very grateful!
>
> Do you think we could try to add #9568 and #10052 assuming everyone agrees
> they are good?
>
> thanks again!
> Mark
>
> On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 2:13 AM Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:27 AM Andrew Nelson <andyfaff at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Would it be possible to add 9990 and 10002 to 1.3.0, or is that too
>>> ambitious?
>>>

>> Those look like they're in good shape, should be doable. I've added them
>> to the milestone. Tyler can always remove them again if we run out of time.

>> That works for me. There may be a few items in
>> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/milestone/37 that we won't get to, but
>> the only real blocker (py37 build issue) on that list is ready to merge.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ralf

> --
> Mark Mikofski, PhD (2005)
> *Fiat Lux*

Matt Haberland
Assistant Adjunct Professor in the Program in Computing
Department of Mathematics
6617A Math Sciences Building, UCLA