[SciPy-Dev] Randomized linear algebra functionality

Touqir Sajed touqir at ualberta.ca
Sat Sep 15 15:44:14 EDT 2018

Aha, this implements the exact functionality that I had in mind! Thanks for
bringing this up Andreas.
Regarding fast JL transformation, there is an existing package in python :
https://github.com/michaelmathen/FJLT
<https://ml-trckr.com/link/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fmichaelmathen%2FFJLT/ItaYhTc7pvlDqpF6qIPH>
.

Are there functionalities that the core developers have in mind and can use
some help implementing them?

--
Computing Science Master's student at University of Alberta, Canada,
specializing in Machine Learning. Website :