[SciPy-Dev] grants for sparse arrays & statsmodels

Mark Alexander Mikofski mikofski at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 4 12:21:16 EDT 2018

Very cool. I re-posted to Twitter and LinkedIn, and I'll mention it at a
talk I'm giving at next week at the Data-Analyst Tools Series (formerly The
Hacker Within) at UC Berkeley.

BTW: the DATS talk is on using GitHub in OSS, so any pointers are greatly
appreciated. Here's a link to last years talk -
https://bids.github.io/dats/posts/2017-10-04-github-oss-f17.html - although
this year I plan to focus more on nuts and bolts of PR[s], using Git for
version control, and helping them setup GitHub static pages.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 11:37 PM Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is really cool, so I'm advertising it a bit more widely:
> https://numfocus.org/blog/summer-2018-open-source-development-grants
>
> Cheers,
> Ralf

Mark Mikofski, PhD (2005)