[SciPy-Dev] bicgstab

Dieter Werthmüller dieter at werthmuller.org
Thu Nov 1 15:10:53 EDT 2018

Hi Stéfan,

I will do, thanks for the feedback. Just give me a week or two, until I
get comfortable with it. Not that I expand the parameter description now
and redo it in two weeks time when I got a better handling and
understanding of it.

Taking the opportunity for another question: Is it possible to create
`LinearOperator`s with more than one input variable, and provide it to,
e.g., `bigstabc`?

Thanks,
Dieter