[SciPy-Dev] SciPy 1.1.0 release schedule

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 21:31:01 EDT 2018

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 5:49 PM, Andrew Nelson <andyfaff at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are several PRs that I started reviewing, but just don't have time
> at the moment to finish the process. Such as the simulated dual annealing

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/8203 is close to ready I'd say, Antonio
already finished reviewing and Jacob did a quick review as well. Would be
good to get that PR in. Maybe submit any comments you already had?

> , ratio of uniforms...

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/8293 seems to have a bit more review
work left, but code looks close to finished. Would be nice to get it in,
but less critical I'd say - let's just see how far we get on that one.

Ralf