[SciPy-Dev] GSOC 2018 [Starting advice, not proposal]

Aditya Bharti adibhar97 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:00:10 EST 2018

Hi all,

Goal of this email: To ask for general advice on starting contributions to
scipy for GSOC 2018

To summarise: I am interested in a project which aligns well with my
research and open source experience, but I'm having a little trouble
finding issues to start working on.

I am an undergraduate researcher in Computer Vision, interested in
contributing to scipy. I was specifically looking forward to the second
project on the github project ideas page