[SciPy-Dev] Numba as a dependency for SciPy?lplupel

Mark Mikofski bwana.marko at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 12:43:07 EST 2018

Here are some benchmarks by Will Holmgren comparing brentq with numba jit variations. https://github.com/wholmgren/ivnumba and here is a start at a cython API for scipy.optimize zeros https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/8431 although it's not sleeping to apples since I've only done bisection, I'll try to rush to do Brent Q for comparison, but this thread raises a lot of questions and I wonder if I should continue working on cythonizing SciPy.optimize.zeros? Also,

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:26 AM, Juan Luis Cano<juanlu001 at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
SciPy-Dev mailing list
SciPy-Dev at python.org