[SciPy-Dev] [GSOC 2018 Project Thread]: Rotation formalism in 3 dimensions

Aditya Bharti adibhar97 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:11:23 EDT 2018

Hi all,
So the last two weeks saw two major additions to the `Rotation` class:
rotation compositions and applications. The addition of a few helpful
functions such as indexing and inversions means that the current rotation
branch here
<https://github.com/adbugger/scipy/tree/rotation/scipy/spatial/transform>
is ready to be merged and will hopefully be available for everybody to use
in the near future.

This represents a major milestone as the first part of the project, the
main `Rotation` class, is now complete.

As always, the code can be found here
<https://github.com/adbugger/scipy/tree/rotation> and I invite you to check
out my blog here <https://blogs.python-gsoc.org/aditya-bharti>.