[SciPy-Dev] email client is misconfigured - replies are breaking the threading

Ilhan Polat ilhanpolat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:01:49 EST 2018

I think you are starting a new thread each time instead of replying a
thread. Subscribe your email to the mailing list and receive the mails in
your email account. Then you can reply to the latest email in the thread
and it should work fine.

Breaking thread means your email starts a new thread as I quickly marked
with my horrible drawing skills

[image: Inline image 1]