[SciPy-Dev] What we do struggle with is lack of progress on

Scott Sievert sievert.scott at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 10:23:01 EST 2018

I think creating an AMI would be useful. I’ve run into build issues on my
OSX machine and turned to Amazon to build SciPy and run the tests.

I do know someone at Amazon who might be in a place to sponsor this.

I’d guess that this inexpensive (upper bound: $1/mo if our AMI is 10GB
large, which it won’t be).

Scott