[SciPy-Dev] What we do struggle with is lack of progress on big-ticket items

Robert Lucente - Pipeline.Com rlucente at pipeline.com
Tue Jan 23 04:57:01 EST 2018

>good enough

I am a newbie and have just been lurking.

Perhaps we could put some bounds around unacceptable, good enough and perfection? I realize that it is hard to put words to this. Perhaps an example to kick off a conversation?

Perhaps we could release features w/ tags like alpha, beta, GA and part of official release?

Perhaps people could volunteer to just help someone w/ the SciPy workflow?

Suggesting some ideas to stimulate conversation.