[SciPy-Dev] GSoC'18 participation?

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:25:17 EST 2018

I have personally run into the need for such transformations in two
separate domains (3D visualization, neuroscience / electrophysiology) and I
know it's used in multiple other places, too. So I think it would be
sufficiently general. I'd look forward to having it in SciPy!

I'd be happy to be a secondary mentor on this if you (or someone else)
wants to be primary.

Best,
Eric