[SciPy-Dev] master branch failing on travis + appveyor at the moment

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:25:51 EST 2018

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 8:58 PM, Evgeni Burovski <evgeny.burovskiy at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2018 10:42 AM, "Andrew Nelson" <andyfaff at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I guess the right thing to do going forward is change all the doctests
> then. I'll have a bash at that tonight.
>

> Might want to take a look at why refguide-check fails: it is supposed to
> understand the array syntax and compare arrays numerically.

Agreed, shouldn't have failed. Changing the doctests as well may still be
good for doc purposes (so it matches the latest numpy), assuming it's not
too much work.

> Also this should have been caught a while ago by the CI against the numpy
> master branch. There might be something to fix in the CI setup if that
> failed to trigger.

The refguide check is only run once, and that's against the last released
numpy. It should only be run once, but we could consider using numpy master
for it.

Ralf