[SciPy-Dev] Contributing to scipy

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:02:37 EST 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:37 PM, Samyak Jain <smkjain8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What all I need to study for implementing this module and basic guidelines
> you follow while building a new module. Also can you suggest some issues I
> could start solving to understand more about Scipy.

Hi Samyak, there are a number of other threads on that Rotation Formalism
project on the mailing list in the last week, and the project idea itself
has a lot of details and links. So asking a one line question "can I get
some help" doesn't show that you've tried to understand the information
already given. Please look into what is already there; if something is not
clear or you have questions/ideas, then ask concrete questions. You will
need to do a bit of homework here first.

Cheers,
Ralf