[SciPy-Dev] Contributing to scipy

Ilhan Polat ilhanpolat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 13:01:34 EST 2018

You can start reading about the open issues and try to read the relevant
source code. If you think you can handle something then fork and branch
scipy locally and check whether you actually handled.the problem (maybe
adding extra tests).

Modules are except some minor cases mutually exclusive so that won't be a
problem.