[SciPy-Dev] GitHub services are deprecated - switch to app/webhook

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Sun Dec 23 17:45:52 EST 2018

It's really unclear what's going on here – Github is saying that you have
to migrate, but Travis is saying that you can't migrate, and there haven't
been any updates for months now. This isn't specific to scipy; every
project using Travis is in the same position. I can only assume there are
people at both companies holding panicked conference calls. I don't think
there's anything we can do except wait for Github/Travis to get their act
together and tell us what's happening.

-n