[SciPy-Dev] [GSOC 2018 Project Thread]: Rotation formalism in 3 dimensions

Hameer Abbasi einstein.edison at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:56:07 EDT 2018

Hi Aditya,

About Python 3.6, you can set up a user (non-local) installation with
Anaconda <https://www.anaconda.com/download/>, it's what I use to set up
multiple different interpreters, one for each project. You won't need to
modify or touch your system Python installation.

If you want something more minimal, you can also go for Miniconda
<https://conda.io/miniconda.html>.

The latest version of conda doesn't require you to edit the path. Feel free
to e-mail me personally if you need any more help.

Hameer Abbasi