[SciPy-Dev] GSoC'18 accepted student announced

Aditya Bharti adibhar97 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:47:22 EDT 2018

Hi all,
Thank you for all your help so far! Your feedback was invaluable and went a
long way towards the strength of my application.

Let me introduce myself formally. My name is Aditya Bharti and I am
currently an undergraduate researcher in Computer Vision and Machine
Learning at the International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderabad, India. I've been using numpy and scipy for over 3 years, and
python in general for longer.

I'd also like to know more about the community in general. What sort of
areas are the members from? From my interviews and the proposal feedback, I
found the community here to be extremely diverse; people are working on all
sorts of things ranging from LIDAR to linear dynamical systems. I look
forward to working with scipy over the summer!

Regards,

Aditya