[SciPy-Dev] Help with Hackathon, tomorrow

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:22:44 EDT 2018

> Do any of you have suggestions for issues we could work on?   I'd love
> to hear any suggestions.

One option would be to suggest that each interested participant open the
SciPy issues and PRs list, and then sub-select based on the `label`
corresponding to a submodule they might be interested in. That way people
will gravitate toward domains where they have knowledge and feel
comfortable, and it cuts down on the number of issues they need to look at
(because we have so many).

And of course there is also the "good first issue" label, which can be
useful even if it's inconsistently applied.

As for any specific issues, I can't think of any offhand.

Eric