[SciPy-Dev] GSoc-17: scipy.diff

ashwin.pathak ashwin.pathak at students.iiit.ac.in
Sat Mar 25 11:27:30 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,
    I was writing proposal about my project and was stuck at some points
as to what all has to be included in scipy.diff and what kind of
mathematical tools and formulations are to be incorporated. I was
thinking of using numdiff tools from scipy.optimize in order to
calculate the jacobian. Can someone suggest me some reading material or
useful links. Also, can someone also point out exactly what other
features and mathematical formulations to include.