[SciPy-Dev] License / Copyright Stuff

Stephan Hoyer shoyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:18:49 EDT 2017

The SciPy license says that it is "Copyright (c) 2003-2016 SciPy
Developers", but you'd have to look in the git logs to figure out who those
"SciPy Developers" are. That's good enough for some employers. For example,
Google owns my recent contributions to NumPy but did not insist on adding a
"Copyright Google" line to NumPy's license.