[SciPy-Dev] GSoC'17 participation?

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 03:41:11 EST 2017

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Matt Haberland <haberland at ucla.edu> wrote:

> I am interested in helping with scipy.diff.
> I'm in the process of contributing to SciPy for the first time myself, so
> I don't have a ton of experience there.
> But I have experience mentoring code-heavy undergraduate applied math
> research.

Thanks Matt, that's awesome. No worries about lack of SciPy experience - if
you were to co-mentor with a SciPy core dev then your expertise on the math
side can be very helpful.

I've just added your name and mine to the scipy.diff idea. Our ideas page
now looks pretty good; more ideas still welcome of course.

Cheers,
Ralf