[SciPy-Dev] Interested in contributing BILP solver and interior-point method for linprog; SciPy-dev search down?

Pierre Haessig pierre.haessig at crans.org
Tue Feb 7 03:37:30 EST 2017

Hi,

Le 05/02/2017 à 06:13, Matt Haberland a écrit :
> 1. I am interested in contributing a binary integer linear programming
> solver now, and possibly a more general MILP solver in the future.
> Existing solutions (lp_solve, cvxopt, PuLp w/ GLPK) are not as easy to
> use as they should be, at least for Windows users.
A MILP routine would be a great companion to the existing LP. As you
said, there are many existing solvers but the installation is not always
easy.

For cvxopt on Windows I found that the binary wheel from Christoph
Gohlke http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#cvxopt did work with
Anaconda (last time I checked, a year a ago or so), but it's quite a
miracle to me.

best,
Pierre