[SciPy-Dev] FFTLog

Dieter Werthmüller dieter at werthmuller.org
Mon Apr 17 12:32:51 EDT 2017

Hi Devs,

I created a pull request for the inclusion of FFTLog:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/7310

It is missing one crucial point: I still uses the file cdgamma.f which,
as was established in this thread last October, might not be bullet
proof regarding license, and as Joshua Wright said it would be better to
use SciPy's special.loggamma instead,
https://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2016-October/021584.html.

I am lacking the skills to include special.loggamma into a Fortran-file
that will be compiled. If anyone has time and interest to have a look
that would be great.

Any other feedback is of course welcome.
Dieter