[SciPy-Dev] Moving SciPy project organization forward

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 03:36:28 EDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 6:12 AM, Evgeni Burovski <evgeny.burovskiy at gmail.com
> wrote:

> > Now that the mailing list is alive again: how about I organize the first
> one
> > for say 2 weeks from now? Proposed topic: producing (a) paper(s).
>
> +1.

Looking at time zones, what will work best is evening in Europe, which is
daytime in the US and early morning in Australasia. Here is a poll:
http://whenisgood.net/bdkqjkr. I'll pick a time based on responses in 3
days; if there are more than fit in Google Hangout (10) I'll look for an
alternative. Everyone who's interested welcome I'd say.

I'll put the agenda and call details on a GitHub wiki page, then people can
add proposed topics to the agenda.

Cheers,
Ralf