[SciPy-Dev] Working on an issue

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:29:14 EST 2016

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 4:33 AM, Sourav Singh <ssouravsingh12 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am writing this mail to ask about a pending Pull Request in SciPy.
>
> I am interested in working on this pull request https://github.com/scipy/
> scipy/pull/5775 which needs a contributor to finish up.
>
> I would appreciate it if someone can guide me on finishing up the pull
> request.

Hi Sourav, thanks for your interest. I've left some comments on that PR for
how to continue.

Note that it's not an easy PR to get started on, there's quite some fairly
low level code there. If you picked that PR because you need the feature,
go for it. If you picked it at random and find it difficult, you may want
to look at issues labeled "easy-fix".

Cheers,
Ralf