[SciPy-Dev] welcome Eric Larson and Ian Henriksen to core team

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:11:14 EST 2016

Hi all,

On behalf of the Scipy developers I'd like to welcome Eric Larson and Ian
Henriksen as members of the core dev team.

Eric has been contributing for ~1.5 years, mostly to scipy.signal. He
recently added upfirdn and polyphase resampling, and was one of the authors
of the marathon PR on second-order-sections filtering (gh-3717).

Ian has also been contributing for ~1.5 years, mostly to scipy.linalg. He
is the author of the Cython API for BLAS/LAPACK.

I'm looking forward to their continued contributions!

Cheers,
Ralf