[SciPy-Dev] Q-function

Eran Hof eran.hof at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:57:21 EST 2016

Enough people devoted plenty of their time to write papers about it:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/search/searchresult.jsp?queryText=.QT.Q%20function.QT.&newsearch=true

so I guess, a little comment in the documentation is in place. Adding to
that, as said for Matlab immigrants, it be nice that when searching this
function in scipy they'll get something.