[SciPy-Dev] ENH: spherical Voronoi diagrams #5232

Tyler Reddy tyler.je.reddy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:43:18 EST 2016

Hello,

Nikolai and I have done the best we can with this pull request (
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/5232). As it adds an entirely new
functionality, an extra set of eyes to look it over would be much
appreciated. The test coverage is > 90% and a large number of maintainer
requests have been satisfied since Sept. 2015.

One of the biggest challenges with the spherical Voronoi diagram on a
sphere algorithm addition is the apparent lack of open source alternative
implementations--this simultaneously increases the value of the
contribution and makes it more difficult to verify its quality.

Also, I think the mailing list may have been having issues when the initial
emails were sent out.

Thanks a lot!
Tyler