[SciPy-Dev] scikit-kinematics released

Thomas Haslwanter thomas.haslwanter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:25:05 EDT 2016

I have gone ahead, and released my 3D kinematics routines (working with
rotation matrices and quaternions, analyzing data from IMUs and from
marker-based tracker systems, etc) as an open-source project.

   - The code can be found under
   https://github.com/thomas-haslwanter/scikit-kinematics
   - The documentation under http://work.thaslwanter.at/skinematics/html/

I still have one problem, where I would really appreciate assistance: the
documentation builds cleanly on my system, under Windows as well as under
Linux. However, when I build the documentation on https://readthedocs.org/,
the descriptions of the functions in the modules are not built. It looks as
if *readthedocs* ignores the sphinx-command "func". Check for example the
link  for *quat.quatmult*

on http://work.thaslwanter.at/skinematics/html/quat.html (correctly
working)

and on http://scikit-kinematics.readthedocs.org/en/latest/quat.html (link
not working)

If you have had any experience with *readthedocs* and have an idea what the
problem could be, please let me know.

Thanks, thomas