[SciPy-Dev] [Numpy-discussion] Verify your sourceforge windows installer downloads

Benny Malengier benny.malengier at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:37:36 EDT 2015

Actually,

they way I understand it, you should stay on SF, then they don't take
over your project so as to 'help your userbase'.

So, if you don't use SF anymore for your downloads, then they make an
SF mirror of your project, and add their wrapper installer. Which is
what happened to Gimp.
As long as you use SF yourself to keep your downloads current, they
don't interfere.

Benny