[SciPy-Dev] scipy.stats improvements

Abraham Escalante aeklant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:36:31 EDT 2015

Hello again,

Since the last message I have been busy getting more intimate with SciPy
and I'm glad to say that thanks to the members of the community I have
started making some contributions and getting acquainted with the
`scipy.stats` module, its functions, implementation and the test coverage.

I have also spent some time making my first scipy.stats improvements
proposal draft for GSoC 2015. I would like to request the input of anyone
who is interested and willing to provide it. I added a few things (as
optional deliverables) to the ideas originally proposed by the
organisation, things I expect to do before the official coding period
starts to help me get myself up the learning curve in the next couple of
months. Please feel free to suggest additions, amendments, removals or
anything that you may think is relevant. Any and all input is appreciated.

Kind regards,
Abraham.