[SciPy-Dev] GSOC Optimization Project

Nikolay Mayorov n59_ru at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:10:48 EDT 2015

Hi!
I did some research on suitable algorithmic approaches and want to present you my pre-proposal:
https://stackedit.io/viewer#!provider=gist&gistId=e4c07a56bb93ef954fdf&filename=GSOC+Proposal
I have to admit that I'm a bit overwhelmed by the amount of papers, books, etc on this subject. I tried my best to come up with some kind of a practical approach. Now I need the feedback / review. Also I'm eager to hear a word from Pauli Virtanen as we don't know yet whether this project could happen at all.