[SciPy-Dev] Is SciPy-User down?

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:17:45 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Joseph C. Slater <joseph.c.slater at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I apologize for using the wrong list- but why I'm not using the correct
> list is self-explanatory. I don't know how to contact the maintainer of
> scipy-user. I sent to the list Friday, and twice since. gmane (
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.scientific.user) doesn't show any
> activity, and I haven't received any emails from the list since last week.

I'm seeing an email in the archives from today and one from 3 days ago, so
I think it's working. The lists have been quite unreliable recently
however. If scipy-user ate your message twice but scipy-dev works for you,
then feel free to resend your message to scipy-dev.

Did anyone else notice this during the last week?

Ralf