[SciPy-Dev] SciPy 2015 Birds of a Feather Submission

Matthew McCormick matthew.m.mccormick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:53:35 EDT 2015

Members of the scipy community,

As one of the co-chairs in charge of organizing the birds-of-a-feather
sessions at the SciPy conference this year, I wanted to reach out to
your community to encourage you to submit a BoF proposal. A BoF
session is an opportunity to open up a discussion on topics related to
scipy development, future or just general questions.  Please let us
know if there is anything we can help with in terms of organization.
More details can be found here:

  http://scipy2015.scipy.org/ehome/115969/259291/?&

Kyle Mandli and Matt McCormick