[SciPy-Dev] Growth and sustainability of Scipy development

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:33:26 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:50 PM, David Cournapeau <cournape at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there a link we should be aware of for bluejeans ? Just making sure I
> have not missed the connection info.

Good question. I didn't send it out yet, wanted to do a bit of testing
first (conclusion: should work on WIndows, OS X and 64-bit Linux but not on
32-bit Linux).

Here is the link to the meeting: https://bluejeans.com/865079980. That
should be all you need (no password), but in case it asks you for a meeting
ID that is 865079980.

The meeting minutes are at
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw--OwzvZKRhREVaU1RXNXB6blU&authuser=0,
everyone should be able to edit them. I tried to get the synchronization
between StackEdit and Google Drive to work, but that seems to be a bit of a
mess. So editing live in Google Docs it is - we'll clean up to publish on
the mailing list and as rendered Markdown afterwards.

Reminder about time zones (this always goes wrong):
UTC 7-8 pm
Local time Western Europe: 9-10 pm
CDT: 2-3 pm
time from now: 2.5 hours