[SciPy-Dev] 0.14.1 and 0.15.0 release schedule

Jaime Fernández del Río jaime.frio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:11:33 EDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's about time for a couple of releases.
>
> 0.14.1 fixes some regressions as well as a lot of test failures against
> numpy 1.9.0 (due to __numpy_ufunc__) removal. All known regressions are
> fixed now, so I plan to tag it this weekend. If there's anything really
> urgent that still needs to go in, please speak up.

Is fixing #3898 (https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/3898) 0.14.1
material? I modified #3527 (https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/3527) to
take care of it, and e-mailed the list about it a few days back. If that is
not seen as the right way to solve it, I have no problem discarding it, or
postponing a decision for later, and fixing the existing algorithm rather
than changing it in a new PR. But I need some feedback on how to go about
this...

Jaime