[SciPy-Dev] 0.14.1 and 0.15.0 release schedule

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:07:53 EDT 2014

Hi all,

It's about time for a couple of releases.

0.14.1 fixes some regressions as well as a lot of test failures against
numpy 1.9.0 (due to __numpy_ufunc__) removal. All known regressions are
fixed now, so I plan to tag it this weekend. If there's anything really
urgent that still needs to go in, please speak up.

For 0.15.0 there are still 17 issues/PRs, but most of those we should be
able to merge/fix relatively quickly. I propose the following release
schedule:

- beta 1: 16 Sep
- release candidate 1: 4 Oct
- release candidate 2: 18 Oct (if needed)
- final release: 25 Oct

Does that work for everyone? Are there issues/PRs that aren't under the
0.15.0 milestone but have to go in?

Cheers,
Ralf