[SciPy-Dev] 0.14.1 and 0.15.0 release schedule

Sturla Molden sturla.molden at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:37:12 EDT 2014

Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:

> The 0.14.x branch currently contains some bugfixes that a Debian
> package may want to have. IIRC the only remaining thing we need to
> do for the release is to check whether there are other high-priority
> fixes that would need to be backported.

Travis reported pyflakes errors in my last PR. Those were not due to my
changes by code that are already merged in the maintenance/0.14.x branch.
Perhaps they should be fixed before 0.14.1 is released?

https://travis-ci.org/scipy/scipy/builds/39131286

11.15s$ PYFLAKES_NODOCTEST=1 pyflakes scipy | grep -E -v 'unable to detect
undefined names|assigned to but never used|imported but unused|redefinition
of unused' > test.out; cat test.out; test \! -s test.out
scipy/special/_testutils.py:225: list comprehension redefines 'j' from line
198
scipy/sparse/construct.py:581: list comprehension redefines 'A' from line
559
scipy/sparse/benchmarks/bench_sparse.py:81: list comprehension redefines
'name' from line 67
scipy/linalg/tests/test_decomp.py:586: import 'eigvals' from line 21
shadowed by loop variable
The command "PYFLAKES_NODOCTEST=1 pyflakes scipy | grep -E -v 'unable to
detect undefined names|assigned to but never used|imported but
unused|redefinition of unused' > test.out; cat test.out; test \! -s
test.out" exited with 1.
Done. Your build exited with 1.

Sturla