[SciPy-Dev] [Numpy-discussion] ANN: Scipy 0.14.0 beta 1 release

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 03:09:12 EDT 2014

Hi,

I just built some scipy b1 OSX wheels, and put them here:

https://nipy.bic.berkeley.edu/scipy_installers/scipy-0.14.0b1-cp27-none-macosx_10_6_intel.whl
https://nipy.bic.berkeley.edu/scipy_installers/scipy-0.14.0b1-cp33-cp33m-macosx_10_6_intel.whl

As usual, you need a recent copy of pip, setuptools:

pip install --upgrade pip

Then download and:

pip install scipy-0.14.0b1-cp27-none-macosx_10_6_intel.whl

(for example).  Feedback welcome.

I built these on 10.9 and tested on a completely bare 10.6 machine.
I'll automate the build more, but for now the instructions are here:

https://github.com/matthew-brett/delocate

I'd like to volunteer to build wheels for the next pre-release.  Ralf
- would you mind giving me permission to upload?

Cheers,

Matthew