[SciPy-Dev] Multivariate ctypes integration PR

Nathan Woods charlesnwoods at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:22:25 EDT 2014

Hello,

I believe that my work on "Implement back end of faster multivariate integration #3262" has fulfilled all requests suggested and should be ready to merge.  I am seeing ~2x increases in speed on single variable integration very similar to those in the current ctypes functionality.  The code supports additional parameters, nquad, and no longer harms the flow of control in non ctypes cases. I would really appreciate feedback/comments, as I haven't heard back in quite a while and believe this is an important contribution.

Thanks,

Brian

​Is no one else interested in this besides me? If we don't keep improving the back end of scipy's core routines, it will really never become the research tool we all wish we had.