[SciPy-Dev] SciPy 2014 BoF Panel

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 15:49:21 EDT 2014

Let's just table this for now, I honestly think talking about the entirety
of the SciPy package would be difficult in any case.  Next year or at the
EeroSciPy perhaps we can aim for having more specific discussions about
some of the SciPy packages and maybe an overarching discussion on future
directions for all the packages?

Kyle