[SciPy-Dev] Add a "Wrapping Code From Other Languages" section to topical-software

mir amicitas amicitas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:17:22 EST 2014

Dear Ralf,

Thank you for your suggestions.  I went ahead and made a new sub-section
named "Wrapping MATLAB, R and C codes" and moved the relevant entries.  I
then put in a pull request.  If anyone knows of anything else that should
go into this section let me know and I'll add it in.

P.S. Sorry for the long delay in responding.  Traveling and Christmas break
got in my way . . .

Sincerely,
Novimir