[SciPy-Dev] An inconsistency in scipy.optimize.minimize

Yuxiang Wang yw5aj at virginia.edu
Sat Feb 15 23:22:25 EST 2014

Hi guys,

Sorry about digging this out again... As well as not knowing how to
contribute my effort to SciPy. Sorry about being ignorant in how to
participate in an open-source project, but what is the suggested step
that I should do next? Should I:

2) Fix the code

I could do both, but the code would be only on my personal machine and
not thoroughly tested... Could anyone please help and get me started
on that?

Thanks so much!

-Shawn

--