[SciPy-Dev] Nyquist Filters

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 09:25:49 EDT 2014

Interesting, but I am maybe missing something.  This optimization only enforces
flatness in passband and stopband, and 3dB pt.

But nyquist filter is defined as having nyquist symmetry, which is what leads to
zero ISI (the main reason for using a nyquist filter).  There doesn't appear to
be anything enforcing this symmmetry.

--
-- Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it