[SciPy-Dev] Proposal for a new function nanpdist that treats NaNs as missing values

Moritz Beber moritz.beber at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 12:13:52 EDT 2014

> You might be rushing to a conclusion a bit.
> The mailing list was down for a good part of the week. And in general,
> you might want to let people a bit more time to respond --- response
> times vary a lot, for better or worse.

I didn't realize that the mailing list had an outage. Thanks for mentioning
it! Also, I'm not terribly in a rush but @argriffing was asking for a PR
about a week ago (
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/3870#issuecomment-52348019) so it
seemed as if he wanted to move things along. I'm reluctant, obviously, to
start a pull request when there's no real interest in it.