[SciPy-Dev] Scipy 1.0 roadmap

James Booth jabooth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 19:28:19 EDT 2013

I think it's great to have some rough goal posts set out for 1.0.
Regardless of exactly what 1.0 means, by making a giant todo
list you've made contributing to SciPy much more appealing -
it now feels like there is a targeted effort to tidy the whole
project up, and I for one would like to be a part of it.

My name is James Booth and I'm a Comp Sci PhD student.
I'm part of a team at Imperial College London that is leaning
heavily on Scipy for our research - I'll take a look through the list in
detail and see if I can't help out in some way.

Best wishes,
James