[SciPy-Dev] New scipy.org site

Matti Pastell matti.pastell at helsinki.fi
Fri May 17 03:05:13 EDT 2013

Hi,
I've added a conversion to IPython notebook script format
(http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/stable/interactive/htmlnotebook.html) in
ipython folder in my
repository(https://github.com/mpastell/SciPy-CookBook).

The script files can be imported to IPython notebook
http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/stable/interactive/htmlnotebook.html#exporting-a-notebook-and-importing-existing-scripts.

Let me know what you think, it would be nice to know what format will
used for the Cookbook in the future before doing any more work.

Best,
Matti